Friday, May 19, 2006

Fall TV Line-up

Well, the upfronts are over, and we now know what's coming next season on all the networks. In case you care as much as me (well, we all know that's not possible...because I care waaaaaaaaay too much about these things. It's the TiVo, dammit!), you can check out the fall schedule here.

As for me, I'll just point out that I'm very excited about The Nine & Six Degrees on ABC and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip and Heroes on NBC.

Doug also pointed out to me that Jericho on CBS is yet another disaster show set in Kansas. Yes I know Kansas is a little bleak (mostly western Kansas), but does Hollywood also have to portray it as the end of the world? The answer...I guess...is yes. OK then...

I'm sure I'll be watching anyway. I watch everything else, after all.

Bieke

No comments: