Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Zach Lee Update

Hello everyone,

I thought it was about time I stopped in and gave an update, although it was already listed in the fantastic Dick Nelson publication, KUJH alumni newsletter #4.

I have moved to Los Angeles as of 10 days ago, and it has been pretty hectic to say the very least. As Dick reported, I began doing freelance production, but I have garnered interest from a few post production and entertainment advertising companies here in town. I am beginning a trial run, which is a precursor to full time work, with a company called Creative Domain. They do everything under the sun when it comes to film and television advertising. I would be working in a brand new division of dvd production, creating featurettes, outtakes, and special scenes for both movie and tv dvds. Like I said, it is still in the preliminary stages, but I'm incredibly excited about it, and my future opportunities here in la la land.

Drop me a line whenever you have a sed, and let me know how things are going.

Oh, and I have no plans to get married in the near future. Thought that warranted mention based on the recent history of kujhalumni.com

Zachary Lee
May 2003
512-228-7777
zatchary@gmail.com

No comments: