UPDATE: The file is now embedded from YouTube
This is what ABC sent out to affiliates this morning for their package about Iran. It took them 2 hours to figure out there was a problem!!!
It's great. Enjoy!
Saturday, January 05, 2008
What I learned from going to the KU-BC game today:
- Allen Fieldhouse may be old, but it has character unlike the antiseptic new arena here in Boston.
- 35 people in the student section is LAME!
- BC fans sold 1/5 of their supposedly sold out tickets to KU fans
- BC fans aren't even loud when the game is competitive like it was in the first half
- BC fans are even quieter when half of them leave halfway through the second half
- Darnell Jackson is a beast when he's on his game
Picture courtesy LJ World
Posted by mbieke at Saturday, January 05, 2008
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
I have one simple resolution for 2008. Find a new job. My current job hunt has been dragging out for six months now. I'm optimistic. I've interviewed at two jobs I would take, but I'm still waiting to hear. Cross your fingers, people!
Posted by mbieke at Wednesday, January 02, 2008