Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another Country Heard From!

I just stumbled across this site today while I was at work, and thought it only fair that I leave an update on myself as well. 

When last Rigg updated my whereabouts, I was interning with the Chiefs as part of my masters program through the School of Education. I completed my second degree in August of 2005, and am now working as an Advertising Account Manager with Cumulus Media Partners in Kansas City. Specifically, I sell for KCJK 105.1 JACK FM, and I work closely with another J-School alum, Elaine Lyons. I've only been in advertising for six months, but I am enjoying it, bumps in the road included.

Like a few other recent visitors, I too am recently engaged. December 9th, I proposed to my financee, Erika Ketterman, in Irvine, California. We are set for a small ceremony on July 7, 2007 at The Pilgrim Chapel in Kansas City. All in all, things are great, and we are very excited about the wedding.

Randy Withers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Randy,
Please email us - we are collecting alumni for the SMNW 10th Year reunion.
smnw_alumni@yahoo.com