What I learned from going to the KU-BC game today:
- Allen Fieldhouse may be old, but it has character unlike the antiseptic new arena here in Boston.
- 35 people in the student section is LAME!
- BC fans sold 1/5 of their supposedly sold out tickets to KU fans
- BC fans aren't even loud when the game is competitive like it was in the first half
- BC fans are even quieter when half of them leave halfway through the second half
- Darnell Jackson is a beast when he's on his game
Picture courtesy LJ World