Sunday, July 18, 2004

New Newsroom

For those of you who might not be regularly checking out the blog detailing the construction of the new multimedia newsroom at KU (and honestly that would include me), you might want to take a look: http://www.journalism.ku.edu/blogger/
 
There's a video tour from Rick Musser that took me forever to download and would be better if he was properly mic'd, but it is kind of interesting.  There is also a story from KUJH alum Brooke Wehner that's supposedly about the construction, but I couldn't get it to load. 
 
Well, maybe this blogging thing from them needs a little work.  But check it out anyway.  It is interesting how they are gutting Dole and starting from scratch.  And then the newspaper people move in with the cool kids.
 
When I'm back in Lawrence in October, I'll go down there and check it out and report back.
 
Bieke

No comments: