Sunday, May 02, 2004

Sources Tell Us...

Anonymous sources report that our favorite KUJH station manager (HA!) Gary Hawke has dyed his hair red. Now I don't know exactly what sort of mid-life crisis this is, but...wow!

Now this information is not confirmed but rest assured that KUJHalumni.com is working to bring you more on this story (our Magid consultants told us at work that people like that phrase).

Also, I talked with my old friend (and he is so old...it's amazing how much you age on a Mormon mission) Jeff Cooper this past week. Big news is that he and wife Becky have welcomed their third child into the world (another product of being Mormon, I suspect). So congratulations to them. I told him about this site so perhaps he will send some pictures so we all can partake in a collective "Awww" at the cuteness of said child.

Later,
Bieke

No comments: